Safety Data Sheets
Shooter's Choice proudly manufactures the world's finest gun cleaning equipment and accessories. We are committed to providing our customers with quality products and our standards start from the ground up, beginning with with quality materials and and high standards for our customers’ safety and experience.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are required under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard. The SDS is a detailed informational document prepared by the manufacturer or importer of a hazardous chemical.
The information included a Safety Data Sheet aids in the selection of safe products, helps you understand the potential health and physical hazards of a chemical and described how to respond effectively to exposure situations.
Please inquire with any and all comments and questions.
- All Weather Grease (10cc)
- Bio Bore Cleaner (0.5 oz, 4 oz, 1 gallon)
- Brass Case Cleaner (1 gallon)
- Copper Remover (8 oz)
- Foaming Bore Cleaner (3 oz)
- FP-10 CLP Aerosol
- FP-10 CLP Solution (0.5 oz, 4 oz, 1 gallon, wipes)
- Gun Blue/Black Kit - Coloring Chemicals (Blue or Black) (2 oz)
- Gun Blue/Black Kit - Curing Agent (0.5 oz)
- Gun Blue/Black Kit - Gun Cleaner Gel (1 oz)
- Gun Blue/Black Kit - Lubricant (0.5 oz)
- Lead Remover (4 oz)
- MC-7 Bore Cleaner (2 oz, 4 oz, 16 oz)
- MC-7 Extra Strength Bore Cleaner (12.5 oz)
- Polymer Safe Quick Scrub (12.5 oz)
- Quick Scrub III (15 oz)
- Rust Prevent (6 oz)
- Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner (12 oz)
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution ( 1/2 gallon, 1 gallon)