AccuRest Shooting Bag
Give your gun a rest with the AccuRest Shooting Bag from Shooter’s Choice. Works in almost any situation, the easy to use AccuRest is ideal for most long guns including rifles and shotguns. Give your firearms a safe and stable hold while sighting in, target practice and more. Complete with a protective surface to ensure no harm to your firearm finish. Features a carry handle with grip for adding comfort during transport. Available filled or unfilled, the pour spout is secured by hook and loop to prevent leaking of filled media. When filled, the AccuRest stands at 11.8”L x 8.2”H x 9.8”W.
- Works in almost any situation
- Safe and stable hold while sighting in, target practice and more
- Protective surface prevents harm to firearm finish
- Ideal for most long guns including rifles & shotguns
- Sturdy carry handle for ease of transport
- Pour spout secured by hook and loop to prevent leaks
- Available filled with & unfilled
- When filled, 11.8”L x 8.2”H x 9.8”W
Shooting Bag Fill
You have options when it comes to material to fill your trusty shooting bag or rest. Sand is heavy – and even heavier wet and other materials can get moldy or break down. Choose a material that will withstand the test of time. Shooter’s Choice’s shooting bag fill is composed of recycled rubber granules and is mold & mildew resistant. Additionally, the material easily conforms for a sturdy hold when sighting in, target practice and more. Offering the perfect amount of material to fill the Shooter’s Choice AccuRest Shooting Bag, it includes 14 pounds and fills approximately 0.5 cubic feet.
- Shooting bag fill material
- Includes 14 pounds and fills approximately 0.5 cubic feet
- For Shooter’s Choice AccuRest and other shooting bags/rests
- Recycled rubber granules are mold & mildew resistant
- Lightweight yet sturdy fill material easily conforms to firearm
Customer Reviews 4 (1 Review) Write a Review
Accurest shooting bag
Nice bag and good fill though a little tough pouring it in. Used a cut off 2 liter bottle to get it done. Only problem with construction is once you close the spout and fold it over to Velcro under the tuck strap they sewed the Velcro on the spout but for got to sew the other half on the web strap.