The original Shooter’s Choice FP-10 Lubricant Elite® CLP now in aerosol form. This fine mist application improves coverage of product on your firearm’s metal parts. Excellent lubricant with additional properties to also clean & protect your firearm. Works great for copper removal as well as carbon, lead & fouling. Temperature range -49 degrees to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Increases total performance by:
- Reducing friction and wear
- Protecting against rust and corrosion
- Removing carbon, copper, lead & powder fouling
- Eliminates most malfunctions
- Clean, Lubricate and Protect your firearms with this advanced formula
Made in the USA
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.